ACTODERM Hand Sanitizer
- Contains isopropyl alcohol
- Suitable for frequent usage
- Certified by the German Society for Microbiology and Hygiene VAH/DGHM
- Dermatologically tested and approved in the German DERMATEST laboratory
- Tested according to EN 1500 and EN 12791 standards
- 30 seconds for hygienic hand antisepsis
- 3 minutes for surgical hand antisepsis
Actoderm®, is an alcohol-based hand and skin antiseptic. Used for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection. Does not cause any allergic reaction. Dermatologically tested. Does not contain aldehyde, phenol, hydrogen peroxide, chlorhexidine etc.
Suitable for frequent use within the day during patient care, before and after contact with neutropenic and immunosuppressive patients, before and after contact with patients in the isolation room, for skin antisepsis before injection, before and after invasive procedures, before and after wearing gloves, especially in units where the workload and the number of patients are intense. Suitable for use in public health field.
Actoderm® is suitable for hygienic and surgical hand and skin disinfection before operations, excicions, injections and punctures. To be used before putting on and taking off gloves and before and after contact with patients to avoid contamination. It is NOT suitable for the disinfection of open wounds and mucous membranes. Allergic reactions to any of the ingredients are rare, but should be checked before use.
- Hygienic hand disinfection: Remove all jewelry. Take 3-5 mL of Actoderm®. Apply for 30 seconds according to EN 1500 standard.
- Surgical hand disinfection: Remove all jewelry. Take the sufficient amount of product in a way to keep skin wet during application. According to EN 12791 standard, disinfect your hands, including wrists and elbows, with Actoderm® by wet rubbing both hands for a total of 3 minutes. If necessary, take disinfectant again during the procedure.
- Spray on skin before injections. Wipe after waiting for 30 seconds. Remove all jewelry before use. Make sure that the nails are not long.
We want you to use only the best. We are working hard with all the brands to provide you with high quality products that are most suitable for every skin type. We believe that we should not compromise your well-being and safety!
Most importantly, we’re a registered importer for cosmetics and skincare with the Health Sciences Authority of Singapore (HSA).
In the unlikely event you are not satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to shoot us an e-mail.
Enjoy the flexibility of our 7-day returns policy! Simply pack the item with its original packaging and seal into the VIIMART delivery package. You can give us a call to book a collection from your home or work address!
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. If 7 days have gone by since your order, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.