Skip to content
- On first use of 5 g, tubes remove the cap, cut the nozzle tip of the tube and close with the cap after use.
- Ensure that the scar is clean and dry.
- Apply a very thin layer of Strataderm to the scar and allow to dry.
- Strataderm should be applied once daily, or twice daily to exposed areas or as advised by your physician.
- For best results Strataderm should maintain continuous contact with the skin (24 hours a day/ 7 days a week).
- When applied correctly, Strataderm should be dry in 3–4 minutes.
- If it takes longer to dry you have probably applied too much.
- Gently remove the excess with a tissue and allow the drying process to continue.
- Once dry, Strataderm can be covered with sunscreen, cosmetics, pressure garments or casts.